Join the ATD Hawaiʻi Board for 2021
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Board of Directors of the Association for Talent Development Hawaiʻi Chapter. A strong Board ensures the success and well-being of the Chapter. The board consists of approximately 9 leaders, who represent the Talent Development field. The board application process and timelime can be viewed below. Applications for 2021 board positions are now CLOSED.
It is the responsibility of the board to:
- establish policy for the operations of the Chapter;
- approve the strategic plan, the annual plan and the budget;
- authorize new committees of the Chapter; and
- perform other functions to ensure the success of the Chapter.
What’s in it for you?
Serve on the ATD Hawaiʻi Board of Directors to:
- enhance your leadership capabilities
- build your network within the Talent Development community
- deepen your understanding of the trends in our industry
Serving on the ATD Hawaiʻi Chapter Board provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to and shape the direction of our Chapter. Board Leaders are expected to participate in monthly Board meetings and Chapter events, as well as engage member volunteers in strategizing and leading their specific role. Board Leaders are elected to one-year terms, and must be a member in good standing with the ATD Hawaiʻi Chapter and ATD National for the elected year.
Current Positions Open for 2021
VP of Marketing
VP of Events
VP of Membership
VP of Records
VP of Strategic Partnerships (As of 8/31/2020)
National Chapter Liaison (As of 9/1/2020)
To apply for an available Board position for the 2021 calendar year, please email the following to ATD Hawaiʻi at email@example.com:
- A statement of interest that explains why you would like to join the board and the position that you are most interested in
- Current copy of your resume or LinkedIn profile
Update: Deadline for application extended to September 28, 2020