Join the ATD Hawaiʻi Board for 2022
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Board of Directors of the Association for Talent Development Hawaiʻi Chapter. A strong Board ensures the success and well-being of the Chapter. The board consists of approximately 9 leaders, who represent the Talent Development field.
It is the responsibility of the board to:
- establish policy for the operations of the Chapter;
- approve the strategic plan, the annual plan and the budget;
- authorize new committees of the Chapter; and
- perform other functions to ensure the success of the Chapter.
What’s in it for you?
Serve on the ATD Hawaiʻi Board of Directors to:
- Enhance your leadership capabilities
- Build your network within the Talent Development community
- Deepen your understanding of the trends in our industry
- Free chapter membership
- Reimbursement for ATD National Membership (for non-organization sponsored members)
- Complimentary professional headshots
- Organization listed as sponsor on the chapter website
Serving on the ATD Hawaiʻi Chapter Board provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to and shape the direction of our Chapter. Board Leaders are expected to participate in monthly Board meetings and Chapter events, as well as engage member volunteers in strategizing and leading their specific role. Board Leaders are elected to one-year terms, and must be a member in good standing with the ATD Hawaiʻi Chapter and ATD National for the elected year.
Current Positions Open for 2022
1. National Chapter Liaison
2. VP Of Events
To apply for an available Board position for the 2022 calendar year, please email the following to ATD Hawaiʻi at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A statement of interest that explains why you would like to join the board and the position that you are most interested in
- Current copy of your resume or LinkedIn profile