ATD HAWAI'I JOB BOARD
Click below to find out more about current open positions
- Manager, Talent & Organizational Development | Hawaii Employers Council
- Corporate Training Administrator | Central Pacific Bank
- Consultant | Vistage Executive Coach
- Facilitators and Seminar Speakers | FEAH
Interested in posting a Job? Learn more >
Manager, Talent & Organizational Development
Hawaii Employers Council
Work with Hawaii Employers Council member companies to increase overall functionality and efficiency to achieve their goals by optimizing the behaviors and performance of employees.
- Analyze the effectiveness of an organization and identify optimal organizational development solutions.
- Diagnose, design, and implement Organizational Development solutions.
- Analyze members’ talent development needs, develop and administer training plans, procedures and programs to meet specific training needs, prepare training content and materials, and conducts training.
- Provide executive coaching and create development plans.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 10+ years of experience in Talent & Organizational Development.
- Strong business insight, with the ability to credibly make a business case, by linking current and anticipated business challenges with learning and organizational development solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources operations. Knowledgeable on employment law preferred.
- Solid understanding of and ability to apply relevant Organization Development and Learning principles / philosophies in a complex matrixed environment.
- Proactive; takes initiative; able to execute without prompting or follow-up. Strong, thoughtful, and agile problem-solving skills. Pays close attention to detail.
- Experience in creating business partnerships and leading large-scale learning and development initiatives with strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Able to function independently, as part of a team, and as a supervisor of others, with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adjust direction as needs change. Adaptable to work with shifting priorities with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated diagnostic, synthesis, conceptual and analytical skills to recommend solutions.
- Demonstrated consulting skills and relationship management with HR and senior leaders. Conceptualizes creative solutions and able to present/sell them to senior management.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational skills and confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Ability to interact with multiple clients simultaneously and manage priorities with competing demands.
- Demonstrated use of innovative organizational development techniques, digital technologies, and/or tools to support delivery of work.
- Management and administration of a Learning Management System a plus.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and various delivery methods. Proven experience creating/designing content, producing training materials, facilitating/presenting, and administration.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, presentation, and facilitation). Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage learners throughout trainings and learning opportunities.
- Experience in utilizing technology (MS Office Suite, presentation software). Actively familiar with current trends in Talent & Organizational Development including e-learning, remote, video, and other digital training methods to implement innovative approaches.
- Outstanding facilitation skills in both small and large group settings, adapting style to variety of audiences – including structured courses and less structured interventions.
Interested and qualified applicants please email a copy of resume and salary requirement to careersHEC@hecouncil.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Back to Other Job Listings
Corporate Training Administrator|Central Pacific Bank
Under the general direction of the Training & Development Manager, develops, coordinates and facilitates a variety of training and development programs to include tracking and reporting results. Assist the Training & Development manager with projects pertaining to Strategic Planning.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Service (TIES); Customer Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem Solving.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 3+ years of professional/technical job specific experience related to this position.
· 2+ years of branch banking or course development experience preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
· Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform other light physical work.
· Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
· Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
· Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
· Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Consultant | Vistage Executive Coach
Opportunity Description: Vistage (www.vistage.com) is looking for an experienced, high integrity executive coach/consultant to lead peer groups of small to medium sized company CEOs and high potential managers/executives. Coaching experience and business knowledge are critical requirements.
- Support successful leaders in making great decisions for their business, family and community
- Establish strong, personal relationships with those leaders
- Make a significant difference within our community
- Continue your professional and personal growth and development
- Learn from and leverage awesome Vistage resources to include world class speakers, professors and authors
- Join an international community of amazing peers eager to support in any way
- Derive great job satisfaction
- Manage your schedule to allow for personal priorities
- Substantial income
How to Apply: Contact Lou Darnell at 808-348-9240 or email to email@example.com
Facilitators and Seminar Speakers | FEAH
The Financial Education Alliance of Hawaii (FEAH) is looking for facilitators and/or seminar speakers to offer fun, engaging and valuable learning experiences to its community. FEAH holds quarterly seminars and monthly training sessions in the evenings for employees of financial institutions.
- Facilitators will break up a class into multiple 2-hour sessions. Depending on the length of a class, the class could be broken anywhere between two to four night sessions (e.g. for a class that's originally 6 hours, it would be broken into 3 2-hour sessions). A different class is offered each month. Most facilitators do one class every 3-4 months.
- Seminars are 2 hours long and held quarterly.
The topics of the courses or seminars are negotiable, but should target the personal and professional development of employees in a financial institution setting. This opportunity is great for those looking for additional income and flexible scheduling. Compensation is competitive.
If you are interested, please contact Jodi Graham, 1st Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org