Click below to find out more about current open positions
Interested in posting a Job? Learn more >
Corporate Training Administrator|Central Pacific Bank
Under the general direction of the Training & Development Manager, develops, coordinates and facilitates a variety of training and development programs to include tracking and reporting results. Assist the Training & Development manager with projects pertaining to Strategic Planning.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Service (TIES); Customer Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem Solving.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 3+ years of professional/technical job specific experience related to this position.
· 2+ years of branch banking or course development experience preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
· Must be able to move and lift items up to 20lbs and perform other light physical work.
· Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including phone, personal computer, copier, etc.
· Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
· Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
· Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Consultant | Vistage Executive Coach
Opportunity Description: Vistage (www.vistage.com) is looking for an experienced, high integrity executive coach/consultant to lead peer groups of small to medium sized company CEOs and high potential managers/executives. Coaching experience and business knowledge are critical requirements.
How to Apply: Contact Lou Darnell at 808-348-9240 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitators and Seminar Speakers | FEAH
The Financial Education Alliance of Hawaii (FEAH) is looking for facilitators and/or seminar speakers to offer fun, engaging and valuable learning experiences to its community. FEAH holds quarterly seminars and monthly training sessions in the evenings for employees of financial institutions.
The topics of the courses or seminars are negotiable, but should target the personal and professional development of employees in a financial institution setting. This opportunity is great for those looking for additional income and flexible scheduling. Compensation is competitive.
If you are interested, please contact Jodi Graham, 1st Vice President at email@example.com